We a happy to present this 3 bedroom detached family house, located the entrance area of Palodia village in proximity to Heritage, Parscal schools as well as the new Palodia public elementary school, bakeries, kiosk and supermarket.
The house is developed over 2 levels, surrounded by a good size garden, providing peace and comforting living.
- Open plan Living - Dining area, semi-open plan kitchen, guest WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, two extra bedrooms, one family bathroom, kitchenette,
Also, the house offers a livable attic that can be used as a 4th bedroom.
Features of the house:
- Double entrance door from Iroko wood, aluminum frame double glazed windows and doors. Roller shutters on all 1st floor openings.
- Granite floor on ground floor area and staircase, real oak hardwood flooring in the main living room, and dining area. Bedrooms and attic laid with laminate parquet, bathrooms, and WC tiled to ceiling.
- Central heating throughout the house with two separate zone settings, GF & 1st floor. AC's installed in all bedrooms.
- The garden area has mature plants and trees all around. The sides of the plot are laid with flagstones, lawn covers the rear yard.
Two built-in storage areas and a BBQ, are located in the garden area.
Water well on the plot with an electric pump and irrigation system.
Plot 410 sq.m.
Total covered area 230 sq.m.
Attic 27 sq.m.
Uncovered balcony 25 sq.m.
Parking area partly covered 25 sq.m. for two cars
Garden, lawn back yard, landscaped and paved areas of 250 sq.m.
The property has title deed with registration of the house as build.
Call us for a viewings !